Ubiquiti NanoStation2 loco 802.11b/g Wireless CPE? Indoor/Outdoor 8 dBi Dual-polarization
Ubiquiti NanoStation2 loco 802.11b/g Wireless CPE Indoor/Outdoor 8 dBi Dual-polarization
The Pinnacle of Efficiency
NanoStation Loco2 provides a breakthrough in cost, reliability, & performance. Features up to 10km of range performance, 25 Mbps of throughput performance, & the powerful, intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti. NanoStation Loco is the latest innovation in broadband wireless CPE technology from Ubiquiti.
Featuring Powerful AirOS Software and Linux SDK
NanoStation Loco ships standard with the powerful and intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti Networks. It also is supported by a Linux SDK to encourage open source development.
Reliable System Performance
NanoStation Loco has been proven in extreme temperature and weather conditions. Additionally, it has advanced ESD/EMP immunity design to protect against common outdoor radio and ethernet failures and eliminate truck-rolls for carriers.
This additional bracket is recommended for install: NanoBracket Loco
Ubiquiti NanoStation loco2 Wireless CPE
· Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 4KC, 180MHz
· Memory Information 16MB SDRAM, 4MB Flash
· Networking Interface 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
· Approvals FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210
· RoHS Compliance YES
· Antenna Integrated antenna array
· Power Supply 12V, 1A DC, Supply and injector included.
· Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5 ; 7,8 return)
· Operating Temperature -20C to 70C
· Weight 0.18 kg
Product specifications and equipment are subject to change without notice.