Access point, solutions AirMax , Access Point Ubiquiti NanoBeam M2-13, Ports 10/100 Ethernet 1, Memory (MB) 64, Gain (dBi) 13, Polarization dual linear, The main frequency range (GHz) 2.4, CPU (MHz) 560, VAT Incl. (0%) VAT Incl. (20%) Access Point Ubiquiti NanoBeam M2-13, buy, compare prices , reviews and delivery . Best Online Shop networking for all
The new NanoBeam M has a compact, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The NanoBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.
Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The NanoBeam models are available in two form factors:
• All-in-One Design: The Ubiquiti Research and Development team combined the radio and antenna to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
• Dish Reflector Design: Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed™ technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the NanoBeam is extremely versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
Utilize airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides significant performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class. Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance Capable of high‑speed, carrier-class links.
Innovative Mechanical Design
• All-in-one design: The NanoBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint.
• Quick and easy installation: No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
• Convenient alignment: The NanoBeam pivots on its ball joint for easy aiming.
Compact Form Factor
• Efficient footprint: The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
• Versatile mounting: The NanoBeam can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight.
• Aesthetics: The NanoBeam is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer's location
• Uniform Beamwidth Improves Noise Immunity
• More Efficient Footprint
• Faster Processor Increases Performance
• Easy Assembly and Installation
Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
FCC, IC, CE
24V, 0.5A PoE
Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
Max. Power Consumption
Built-In Mechanical Downtilt
+20° to -10°
10.2 lbf @ 125 mph
(1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
Signal Strength LEDs
Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels